It is called the Quaker because of its unique styled roof.
The “Quaker” Shed will add a touch of charm and class to your landscape and also serve the purpose of a storage shed. The overhang keeps the rain and snow off the front of the shed. It is the perfect shed for complementing a wonderful vegetable garden.
- Two windows
- 7’4.5″ front wall
- 6’4.5″ back wall
- Front overhang
- 4×4″ pressure treated runners (*5 skids, compare to 2)
- Painted T1-11 Smartside exterior (choose one of 18 colors)
- Framing 16″ o/c
- 5/8″ ProStruct® tongue in groove floor
- Low profile floor system strongest in industry
- 40-Year metal roof standard/shingles optional
- 1-Double wood door*
- Roof Trusses 16″ o/c (see details)
- Painted trim (your choice of standard colors)
- Sherwin Willams A100 paint
- 6′ 4 1/2″ wall height
- Drip edge on roof perimeter
- One or two gable vents
*On sheds over 8′ wide. A single door on under 8′.