The MSC Advantage
Asking, “Why Montana Shed Center?” is an excellent place to start. So, as you can see from the information below, we provide you with outstanding quality and exceptional service. Importantly, we see beyond the sale of a shed to a satisfied customer. We are not just following a business plan; it is who we are. We try to treat others how we would like to be treated. Moreover, if we want a fair deal and someone to stand behind their work, we will do the same for others.
Portable Garden Sheds and Garages
- Commitment to quality, durability, and appealing design is unmatched in our industry.
- Best quality, the best value, and price.
- Best warranty in the industry with our **10-year Warranty on workmanship and a 50-year **limited warranty on our LP Engineered real wood siding.
- Best RENT TO OWN in the industry with unmatched customer service.
- Free delivery within 50 miles of any sales lot with professional, state-of-the-art equipment.
- MSC builds on-site for an additional charge on the standard garden shed and garage products if there are access restrictions*.
- The most custom options and largest product group available in the backyard business.
- Best long-term service support in the industry, guaranteed.
- MSC offers a COMPLETE SOLUTION.
- Your purchase includes the product, delivery to site, Paints, Metal Roof, and a **10-Year Workmanship Warranty.
**Contact your local dealer for warranty and guarantee terms.
* In most areas.
- Crane services are an additional charge.
- Concrete blocking is an additional charge.
MSC Superior Products
- Absolute best doors in the industry! Doors are the most susceptible part to being damaged in a shed.
- 40-Year warranty on our Metal Roof (A Pro-Tech Steel product) or a 50-Year warranty on a Pabco shingle roof with metal drip edges.
- Superior standard dual ventilation system.
- Standard framing is 16″ o/c with double top plates notched at the corners. (Economy Series and buildings under 8′ wide are 2′ o/c)
- 50-Year Limited Warranty Engineered LP SmartSide.
- 5/8″ T&G flooring. Our standard floor loads are Engineer rated at 226 pounds per square foot (over 40% better than other competitors).
- Extra heavy-duty standard garage floor system. The joists are placed 8″ on center and we use 3/4″ sheeting.
Montana Shed Center is a name you can trust for all of your portable building needs.
When you buy from Montana Shed Center, you buy direct! Therefore you are not working with wholesale vendors who markup the product and can’t process a warranty claim.
At Montana Shed Center, we will service your product for a lifetime* and provide you with an in-house 10-year workmanship warranty!
Montana Shed Center wants you, the customer, to not only know why you can trust our product but to know what sets Montana Shed Center apart from the industry standard in storage sheds, garages, and other types of portable products. Choose Montana Shed Center for the best service and products when it comes to your backyard buildings.
*Our lifetime service is offered to the original owner for as long as you own the building.
Let’s get started!
Shop Sheds Shop Garages Shop DIY Cabins Shop Animal Shelters Shop Greenhouses
Buildings are designed to meet the following codes:
INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE – IBC 2012
MINIMUM BUILDING LOADS – ASCE 7-10
NATIONAL DESIGN SPECIFICATION FOR WOOD – NDS 2012
Engineer Certified Standard set of engineered plans available with the purchase of building upon request (additional charges will apply). The request must be submitted at the time of building order.
Price does not include anchors, calculations, or elevations. Extra charges apply for custom engineering, calculations, or elevations. Designed to meet IBC standards, not guaranteed for every local jurisdiction. Economy-style buildings are not certified as a standard. These can be built as certified for an additional charge.