We offer free delivery with 35 miles any Montana Shed Center sales lot (Does not include cabins)
The milage is counted on maintained state or county roads. Once the truck leaves one of these roads our free one-hour setup charge begins. After the one hour, $70.00 per man hour will be charged.*
Typical delivery does not exceed the one-hour setup.*
Recommended Site Preparation
Single Garage and any building over 200 sq. ft.
- We do not block buildings over 200 sq. ft.
- Customer to provide a level ground surface (compacted 3⁄4” road mix recommended)
A-frame Utility, Hi-side Barn, Economy series and buildings under 200 sq.ft.
- Gravel base ( 3⁄4 road mix recommended) The gravel pad should be 1 ft longer and wider on each side of
- The gravel pad should be 1 ft longer and wider on each side of the building.
- Gravel pad needs to be level within 1”
We can level these buildings with customer provided blocks at a rate of $70/hr. or any portion thereof. Montana Shed Center provided concrete blocks are $6 each. A building site cannot be out of level more than 8” for MSC to provide blocking and leveling service.
Double Wide Garages (with a wood floor)
- Needs to have no less than 6” of compacted road mix gravel base 2ft longer and 2 ft wider than building. (We will not block a double garage or cabin under any condition)
- Needs to be laser level
- Needs to be compacted 3⁄4 road mix minimum requirement
- Concrete slab recommended for all Glacier Cabins
Double Wide Garage and Horse Barns (floorless on a concrete slab)
- Monolithic Concrete Slab 18” deep by 12” wide perimeter with 6” gravel base and 4” of concrete in the middle
- Perimeter Footing 16” wide for walls to set on
- Needs to be completely leveled
*Some exceptions apply.