We offer free delivery with 35 miles any Montana Shed Center sales lot
Recommended Site Preparation
Single Garage and any building over 200 sq. ft.
- We do not block buildings over 200 sq. ft.
- Customer to provide a level ground surface (compacted 3⁄4” road mix recommended)
A-frame Utility, Hi-side Barn, Economy series and buildings under 200 sq.ft.
- Gravel base ( 3⁄4 road mix recommended)The gravel pad should be 1 ft longer and wider on each side of
- The gravel pad should be 1 ft longer and wider on each side of the building.
- Gravel pad needs to be level within 1”
We can level these buildings with customer provided blocks at a rate of $60/hr. or any portion thereof. Montana Shed Center provided concrete blocks are $6 each. Building site cannot be out of level more than 8” for MSC to provide blocking and leveling service.
Double Wide Garages and Portable Log Cabins (with wood floor)
- Needs to have no less than 6” of compacted road mix gravel base 2ft longer and 2 ft wider than building. (We will not block a double garage or cabin under any condition)Needs to be laser level
- Needs to be laser level
- Needs to be compacted 3⁄4 road mix minimum requirement
- Concrete slab recommended for all Glacier Cabins
Double Wide Garage and Horse Barns (floorless on a concrete slab)
- Monolithic Concrete Slab 18” deep by 12” wide perimeter with 6” gravel base and 4” of concrete in the middle
- Perimeter Footing 16” wide for walls to set on
- Needs to be completely level