We offer free delivery in Montana and Wyoming. Free delivery in Idaho and Utah with some restrictions. (Does not include cabins)
The milage is counted on maintained state or county roads. Once the truck leaves one of these roads our free one-hour setup charge begins. After the one hour, $80.00 per man-hour will be charged.*
Typical delivery does not exceed the one-hour setup.*
Recommended Site Preparation
- I will request a blocking package if I do not have a level pad. We will not block buildings over 288 sq. ft. or higher than 1′.
- Single Garage and any building over 200 sq. ft.
- We do not block buildings over 200 sq. ft.
- Customer to provide a level ground surface (compacted 3⁄4″ road mix recommended).
- A-frame Utility, Hi-side Barn, Economy series, and buildings under 200 sq. ft.
- Gravel base ( 3/4 road mix recommended).
- The gravel pad should be 1 ft longer and wider on each side of building.
- Gravel pad needs to be level within 1″.
- Double Wide Garages and Portable Log Cabins (with thewood floor)
- Needs to have no less than 6″ of compacted road mix gravel base 2ft longer and 2 ft wider than building. (We will not block a double garage or cabin under any condition).
- Needs to be laser level.
- Needs to be compacted 3/4 road mix minimum requirement.
- Concrete slab recommended for all Glacier Cabins.
- Double Wide Garage and Horse Barns (floorless on a concrete slab).
- Monolithic Concrete Slab 18” deep by 12″ wide perimeter with 6” gravel base and 4” of concrete in the middle.
- Perimeter Footing 16” wide for walls to set on.
- Needs to be completely level.
- One hour FREE setup labor after one hour of arrival at your driveway or road.
- $80 per hour after the first hour at your driveway (with the following exception) (Deliveries to locations on the road not maintained by the state may have additional charges)
If there is anything you do not understand or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. These step are meant to give you the best buying experience possible.
*Some exceptions apply.