We absolutely want to make all of our customers happy. However, sometimes we fall short. We just asked that you allow us to make things right. This page is meant to be one place to help you connect with us so that we can solve this together.
First, let’s start with some frequently asked questions.
- Dealers: Our dealers will do their very best to help you, but we would like to let you know a few things. Because the west is full of rural communities, some of our shed dealers have to wear many hats. As a result, they may not always be at the lot or get back to you as soon as you would like. Rest assured, our corporate office will be there when your dealer can’t. Contact Corporate
- Quality Control: Before a shed leaves the shop, it is signed off by a quality control specialist. Each building will have that sheet with it. It is possible that during shipping or while sitting on a lot that some minor problems can occur. We have a 10-year warranty that we will stand behind. If by some chance you shed has a problem, don’t settle until it is made right. We never want an unhappy customer. Have a need, click here
- When will I get my shed?: On each invoice, there is estimated delivery date. It is estimated because several dynamic factors can come into play. We set our dates long, so we don’t over-promise and will do our best to get your shed to you sooner. If you have not been contacted that your order has been received within five business days, please reach out to us. If you have not heard from us five days before the estimated delivery date, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Otherwise, rest assured your building is on schedule. Contact Us
- Pricing: We do our very best to keep our prices low. While we have to make a profit, one of our core values is to treat everyone fairly. So we work on the things within our power and deal with prices that we cannot control, like material cost, labor, energy. Rest assured, you are getting the best price we can give for a quality product.
- What to do if frustrate: Please click here