The Yellowstone cabin is as grand as its name.
The Yellowstone is a popular ranch style cabin that includes up to a 6’x24′ reverse gable porch. Take a look at the three-bed, two-bath cabin, add an island or peninsula with a breakfast bar and you are ready for a full-house weekend of fun. We have many floor plans available, or we can sit down and customize a floor plan for you. 22’x28′ to 28’x54′.
- 2″x10″ floor joist 16″ O.C. (Modular Units).
- 3/4″ tongue & groove subfloor, glued and nailed to the joists.
- 2″x6″ exterior walls with 16″ O.C. studs.
- 7/16″ OSB sheathing with continuous house wrap.
- Siding options: LP SmartSide, log, metal, or cedar.
- Engineered trusses 24″ O.C.
- Your choice of metal or architectural shingled roof
- Insulated windows with Low-E/argon glass
- Prefabricated / Modular
- Wall insulation R21 – 3″ closed cell foam.
- Ceiling insulation R38 – R49.
- Cedar decking (composite available).
- Electric baseboard heat.
- LED lighting.
- Finished tongue & groove knotty
- pine interior.
- Your choice of carpet, or waterproof vinyl flooring.
- Complete bathroom with all fixtures
- Rustic hickory kitchen.
Riverside Cabins are modular cabins that are built indoors at our facility in Vaughn Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details