The Stillwater cabin means relaxing days in the country.
All our cabins have vaulted ceilings for that open feeling. The Stillwater continues this openness from the living room out to the full-width gable end porch. The Stillwater is suitable for a single person dwelling up to a large family. With many floor plans to choose from, we can create the perfect retreat. We can place these cabins on your basement to double your living space.
- Single Wide: 14’x28′ to 16’x54′
- Double Wide: 22’x24′ to 28’x54′
- 2″x10″ floor joist 16″ O.C. (Modular Units).
- 3/4″ tongue & groove subfloor, glued and nailed to the joists.
- 2″x6″ exterior walls with 16″ O.C. studs.
- 7/16″ OSB sheathing with continuous house wrap.
- Siding options: LP SmartSide, log, metal, or cedar.
- Engineered trusses 24″ O.C.
- Your choice of metal or architectural shingled roof
- Insulated windows with Low-E/argon glass
- Prefabricated / Modular
- Wall insulation R21 – 3″ closed cell foam.
- Ceiling insulation R38 – R49.
- Cedar decking (composite available).
- Electric baseboard heat.
- LED lighting.
- Finished tongue & groove knotty
- pine interior.
- Your choice of carpet, or waterproof vinyl flooring.
- Complete bathroom with all fixtures
- Rustic hickory kitchen.
Riverside Cabins are modular cabins that are built indoors at our facility in Vaughn Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details