The Gallatin is as beautiful as the river it is named after.
With its inset porch, the Gallatin keeps everything under one roof. Whether it be a retirement home or a weekend getaway, enjoy the ease of cabin life on one level. This cabin is ready for living in a big way. Its modular construction allows sizes up to 28′ wide. With one to four bedrooms this cabin can fit about any need.
Double Wide: 22’x24′ to 28’x54′
- 2″x10″ floor joist 16″ O.C. (Modular Units).
- 3/4″ tongue & groove subfloor, glued and nailed to the joists.
- 2″x6″ exterior walls with 16″ O.C. studs.
- 7/16″ OSB sheathing with continuous house wrap.
- Siding options: LP SmartSide, log, metal, or cedar.
- Engineered trusses 24″ O.C.
- Your choice of metal or architectural shingled roof
- Insulated windows with Low-E/argon glass
- Prefabricated / Modular
- Wall insulation R21 – 3″ closed cell foam.
- Ceiling insulation R38 – R49.
- Cedar decking (composite available).
- Electric baseboard heat.
- LED lighting.
- Finished tongue & groove knotty
- pine interior.
- Your choice of carpet, or waterproof vinyl flooring.
- Complete bathroom with all fixtures
- Rustic hickory kitchen.
Riverside Cabins are modular cabins that are built indoors at our facility in Vaughn Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details