The Bighorn cabin has a big loft.
The Big Horn cabin is a lot of wow in a mid-size package! Its steep pitched roof with standard dormers and 6’ covered porch makes for a classic cabin feel. The Big Horn is a true 1 ½ story building, with more than 6’ of ceiling height in the loft, along with a staircase leading up to it, in most models. Floor widths range from 13’ to 15’ wide. Enjoy coffee on the porch, cook a gourmet dinner in the kitchen, and smile every time you pull up to your absolutely stunning cabin. Sizes 16’x28′ – 16’x48′
- 2″x10″ floor joist 16″ O.C. (Modular Units).
- 3/4″ tongue & groove subfloor, glued and nailed to the joists.
- 2″x6″ exterior walls with 16″ O.C. studs.
- 7/16″ OSB sheathing with continuous house wrap.
- Siding options: LP SmartSide, log, metal, or cedar.
- Engineered trusses 24″ O.C.
- Your choice of metal or architectural shingled roof
- Insulated windows with Low-E/argon glass
- Prefabricated / Modular
- Wall insulation R21 – 3″ closed cell foam.
- Ceiling insulation R38 – R49.
- Cedar decking (composite available).
- Electric baseboard heat.
- LED lighting.
- Finished tongue & groove knotty
- pine interior.
- Your choice of carpet, or waterproof vinyl flooring.
- Complete bathroom with all fixtures
- Rustic hickory kitchen.
Riverside Cabins are modular cabins that are built indoors at our facility in Vaughn Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details