The Single Slope storage shed is a popular roofline.
The Single Slope style complements other buildings next to them. The single pitch allows water to drain away from other buildings. These sheds are ideal for all types of storage. The Single Slope sheds can be configured in many ways allowing them to fit your needs. These sheds fit well into HOA requirements.
*Information about the building
- 4×4″ pressure treated runners (*5 skids, compare to 2)
- Painted T1-11 Smartside exterior (choose one of 18 colors)
- Framing 16″ o/c
- 5/8″ ProStruct® tongue in groove floor
- Low profile floor system strongest in industry
- 40-Yr. metal roof standard/shingles optional
- 1-Double wood door*
- Roof Trusses 16″ o/c (see details)
- Painted trim (your choice of standard colors)
- Sherwin Willams A100 paint
- 6′ 4 1/2″ wall height
- Drip edge on roof perimeter
- Up to two gable vents
*On sheds over 8′ wide. A single door on under 8′.