The Quaker animal shelters is a fancier version of our standard livestock.
Weather in the Northwest can be nasty. These Animal shelters help keep your livestock healthy in style. They give great peace of mind! Fantastic for horses, cattle, goats, alpacas, maybe even and musk ox! Make sure you order yours before the weather turns bad or call, and we will get you wan ASAP.
- Quaker style roof
- Metal Trim
- 4′ high 5/8 CDX Plywood Kickboards with chew guard
- 2×4 Rafters 16″ o/c. 2×6 rafters in 12′ and 14′ wide
- 1-Opening up to 20′ long. 2-openings over 20′ long
- One pitch roof
- 9’4″ Front wall height (approx)
- 7’4″ Back wall height (approx)
- Optional tack rooms are available.
- 4×4″ pressure treated runners (*5 skids, compare to 2)
- Painted T1-11 Smartside exterior (choose one of 18 colors)
- Framing 16″ o/c
- 5/8″ ProStruct® tongue in groove floor
- Low profile floor system strongest in industry
- 40-Year metal roof standard/shingles optional
- 1-Double wood door*
- Roof Trusses 16″ o/c (see details)
- Painted trim (your choice of standard colors)
- Sherwin Willams A100 paint
- 6′ 4 1/2″ wall height
- Drip edge on roof perimeter
- One or two gable vents
*On sheds over 8′ wide. A single door on under 8′.