The Prestige Cottage is a great place to start for a tiny home, cabin, office, or personal space.
The Prestige cottage is a traditional style building with an inviting front porch. These cottages can be a perfect choice for those who want a space for a cabin, tiny home, workshop, office, she-shed, man cave, or many other uses. They are a great starting place for a DIY project. The cottage-style building offers a loft above the porch and more interior room than our Outfitter.
- 7’4.5″ wall height
- 3 18″x36″ single pane aluminum windows
- House door with half glass
- 4′ porch
- 6″ gable and eave overhangs
- 4×4″ pressure treated runners (*5 skids, compare to 2)
- Painted T1-11 Smartside exterior (choose one of 18 colors)
- Framing 16″ o/c
- 5/8″ ProStruct® tongue in groove floor
- Low profile floor system strongest in industry
- 40-Year metal roof standard/shingles optional
- 1-Double wood door*
- Roof Trusses 16″ o/c (see details)
- Painted trim (your choice of standard colors)
- Sherwin Willams A100 paint
- 6′ 4 1/2″ wall height
- Drip edge on roof perimeter
- One or two gable vents
*On sheds over 8′ wide. A single door on under 8′.