Prefabricated Horse Barns
Prefabricated modular horse barns that are sure to please.
36’x24′ starts as little as $59,912.00
Our Horse Barns make it easy and economical for you to have a great shelter for your horses. Built to a superior quality standard for years of durability. Prebuilt for less time on site and faster delivery.
Would you like a quote?
- 5″x6″ laminated and pressure-treated base (cut out at each stall door and dutch door opening on setup) Note: 6″x6″ base required for 2″x6″ framing
- Wedge bolt anchors at least every 6′ to anchor the base to a concrete foundation.
- 4″x4″ pressure-treated runners under the tack room floor to contact the foundation
- 2″x4″ floor joists in the tack room
- 2″ foam board insulation under tack room floor
- 5/8″ T&G ProStruct® flooring in the tack room
- 2″x12″ floor joists in the upper module (12′ wide and 14′ wide)
- 2″X4″ walls
- 7′ studs on lower modules spaced 16″ o/c
- 2″x6″ rafter on lower modules spaced 16″ o/c
- 7′ studs on upper module spaced 16″ OC
- 2″x8″ trusses on upper module spaced 24″ OC
- 12″ overhangs on eve and gable
- 3/8″ T-111 soffit
- 3/8″ T-111 siding (glued to framing on buildings over 24′ in length)
- 5/8″ T&G ceiling in the stalls (glued to framing on buildings over 24′ in length)
- 5/8″ OSB roof sheathing
- 2×6″ headers on all load-bearing openings
- Stairway and railing to upper module and railing around the opening in the upper module
- Felt paper underlayment
- 29 gauge metal panels and trim
Doors and Windows
- 24″x36″ aluminum windows
- 3′ half glass door in the tack room
- 3′ 6-panel door in the tack room
- 4′ stall doors
- 42″ dutch doors in the stalls (out-swing)
- 36″ dutch doors in the upper module (in-swing)
- 6′ Double roll doors at the end of the aisle.
- 36″x36″ trap door for hay hole
- Extras ladder instead of a stairway
- Insulated windows
Horse barns will be assembled on the customer-prepared site. Standard building assembly included. The building requires concrete footings or slabs. Assembly includes anchoring to concrete. Crane is included. Custom designs will incur additional charges.
- Q: “What is the recommended foundation for horse barns?”
A: Depends on what the barn is used for. We definitely recommend concrete footings or a monolithic slab. Usually, an 80’-100’ level staging area is needed for the crane to set the horse barn pieces.
- Q: “Is a crane included in the price of building?”
A: Typically, yes. However, if the building is in a hard-to-reach place or the location is several miles on a dirt road, there may be additional crane charges.
- Q: “How do you anchor the horse barns to the foundation?”
A: The on-site crew will drill through the base and attach the barn to the foundation with concrete anchors.
- Q: “Can I get foundation drawings for permits before the building plans start?”
A: Yes, we can start the process once a down payment has been made.
36 thoughts on “Horse Barn”
I am interested in the horse barn but I was wondering if it is possible to change the floor plan where I could turn the downstairs in to living space and use the whole structure as a home?
We have done this in the past. I would contact Riversidecabinsllc.com for more information. They are our modular cabin shop.
Hello, I am interested in this horse barn model, but do not need any interior stalls as it would be storage use not for animals. Can this be purchased unfinished inside? Quote please.
Yes, we can and do build horse barns this way. Please call (888) 823-5241 for pricing.
If memory severes me correctly, you had a broucher that had more options in it at you Great Falls, location. We are looking at our options to build a 40x50x15 garage/shop with a loft for storage. 3 overhead doors on one side and a small overhead door on the other. Is it possible to make something like that?
That is just bigger than we can do. We do not build onsite and what you are describing would have to be built onsite.
Do you do shedrow style barns?
We can do custom style barns. The closest thing we have now would be our Quaker with horse barn dutch doors.
Do you do shedrow style barns?
I would like to build this to match my house and more of a work shop than horse barn. Would you guys be open to selling the plans for a single use?
Unfortunately, we cannot do that.
Is there a way to look at the floor plan before buying?
Standard barn floor plans are available. Anything outside of standard will need to be CAD drawn-we can offer these drawings once a refundable deposit of $1k has been made.
love this design, do you deliver to wyoming?
Yes, we do deliver to Wyoming. Some of our buildings are built in Wyoming.
I would like a quote of a 5 stall horse barn in Steens Mississippi 39766.
Sorry, that is outside our service area.
I am looking for a barn stall set up with the exact floor plan as your HB3636 but dont need the above or second story officer or studio. I just need the lower level configuration and a roof? I am moving to east helena and will be looking for a barn in the coming months. Thank yo.
I sent this to one of our salespeople.
Can you build a barn without the loft?
Yes we can.
Do you sell in Fla?
Sorry, we do not service that far away.
Looking at a horse barn. Do you deliver to Washington State?
The Shed Center does. https://theshedcenter.com
Interested in the horse barn, do you deliver to WI?
Sorry, we do not deliver that far away.
Sorry for the delay. A faster way to get prices is to use one of our forms or call. I will pass this on.
Who is your Utah company?
It is Montana Shed Center with its corporate headquarters in Great Falls, Montana.
How much Weight or Tons of Hay can the Hayloft hold?
The hay loft can hold 30 pounds a square foot.
Where can I contact a representative in Northern Utah. Very interested in your Horse barn. Love the design.
Alicia can you use the form on this web page. It is the fastest way to get the information you need.
Please use the form on the horsebarn page.
can the overhead loft be made any wider- like the side walls come out to the width of the door rails??
Please get in touch with the corporate office to talk with a horse barn specialist.