Prefabricated Horse Barns
Prefabricated modular horse barns that are sure to please.
36’x24′ starts as little as $59,912.00
Our Horse Barns make it easy and economical for you to have a great shelter for your horses. Built to a superior quality standard for years of durability. Prebuilt for less time on site and faster delivery.
Would you like a quote?
- 5″x6″ laminated and pressure-treated base (cut out at each stall door and dutch door opening on setup) Note: 6″x6″ base required for 2″x6″ framing
- Wedge bolt anchors at least every 6′ to anchor the base to a concrete foundation.
- 4″x4″ pressure-treated runners under the tack room floor to contact the foundation
- 2″x4″ floor joists in the tack room
- 2″ foam board insulation under tack room floor
- 5/8″ T&G ProStruct® flooring in the tack room
- 2″x12″ floor joists in the upper module (12′ wide and 14′ wide)
- 2″X4″ walls
- 7′ studs on lower modules spaced 16″ o/c
- 2″x6″ rafter on lower modules spaced 16″ o/c
- 7′ studs on upper module spaced 16″ OC
- 2″x8″ trusses on upper module spaced 24″ OC
- 12″ overhangs on eve and gable
- 3/8″ T-111 soffit
- 3/8″ T-111 siding (glued to framing on buildings over 24′ in length)
- 5/8″ T&G ceiling in the stalls (glued to framing on buildings over 24′ in length)
- 5/8″ OSB roof sheathing
- 2×6″ headers on all load-bearing openings
- Stairway and railing to upper module and railing around the opening in the upper module
- Felt paper underlayment
- 29 gauge metal panels and trim
Doors and Windows
- 24″x36″ aluminum windows
- 3′ half glass door in the tack room
- 3′ 6-panel door in the tack room
- 4′ stall doors
- 42″ dutch doors in the stalls (out-swing)
- 36″ dutch doors in the upper module (in-swing)
- 6′ Double roll doors at the end of the aisle.
- 36″x36″ trap door for hay hole
- Extras ladder instead of a stairway
- Insulated windows
Horse barns will be assembled on the customer-prepared site. Standard building assembly included. The building requires concrete footings or slabs. Assembly includes anchoring to concrete. Crane is included. Custom designs will incur additional charges.
- Q: “What is the recommended foundation for horse barns?”
A: Depends on what the barn is used for. We definitely recommend concrete footings or a monolithic slab. Usually, an 80’-100’ level staging area is needed for the crane to set the horse barn pieces.
- Q: “Is a crane included in the price of building?”
A: Typically, yes. However, if the building is in a hard-to-reach place or the location is several miles on a dirt road, there may be additional crane charges.
- Q: “How do you anchor the horse barns to the foundation?”
A: The on-site crew will drill through the base and attach the barn to the foundation with concrete anchors.
- Q: “Can I get foundation drawings for permits before the building plans start?”
A: Yes, we can start the process once a down payment has been made.