Prefabricated modular horse barns that are sure to please.
Our horse barns make it easy and economical for you to have a great shelter for your horses. Built to superior quality standard for years of durability. Prebuilt for less time on site and faster delivery.
- 5″x6″ laminated and pressure-treated base (cut out at each stall door and dutch door opening on setup) Note: 6″x6″ base required for 2″x6″ framing
- Wedge bolt anchors at least every 6′ to anchor base to a concrete foundation.
- 4″x4″ pressure treated runners under the tack room floor to contact the foundation
- 2″x4″ floor joists in the tack room
- 2″ foam board insulation under tack room floor
- 5/8″ T&G ProStruct® flooring in the tack room
- 2″x12″ floor joists in the upper module (12′ wide and 14′ wide)
- 2″X4″ walls
- 7′ studs on lower modules spaced 16″ o/c
- 2″x6″ rafter on lower modules spaced 16″ o/c
- 7′ studs on upper module spaced 16″ OC
- 2″x8″ trusses on upper module spaced 24″ OC
- 12″ overhangs on eve and gable
- 3/8″ T-111 soffit
- 3/8″ T-111 siding (glued to framing on buildings over 24′ in length)
- 5/8″ T&G ProStruct® to ceiling in stalls (glued to framing on buildings over 24′ in length)
- 5/8″ OSB roof sheathing
- 2×6″ headers on all load-bearing openings
- Stairway and railing to upper module and railing around the opening in the upper module
- Felt paper underlayment
- 29 gauge metal panels and trim
Doors and Windows
- 24″x36″ aluminum windows
- 3′ half glass door in the tack room
- 3′ 6-panel door in the tack room
- 4′ stall doors
- 42″ dutch doors in stalls (out-swing)
- 36″ dutch doors in the upper module (in-swing)
- 6′ Double roll doors at each end of the aisle.
- 36″x36″ trap door for hay hole
- Extras adder instead of a stairway
- Insulated windows
Horse barns will be assembled on the customer prepared site. Standard building assembly included. The building requires concrete footings or slab. Assembly includes anchoring to concrete. Crane or lift charges are additional. Custom designs will incur additional charges.