The Glacier G140 is the perfect recreational cabin for the whole family. With two bedrooms and a loft, there is plenty of room for guests. The great room is an ideal place to gather for games and other social activities. With a complete bathroom, kitchen, washer, and drying hookups, this cabin is ready for extended stays. It is elegantly finished with inside tongue and groove pine, and ceiling beams. The exterior is your choice of Lap, log, or metal siding. Sizes 14’x48′, 16’x48′ – 16’x54′
- 4″x6″ Pressure treated base skids for foundation support (Cabins over 400 sq.ft. require footing).
- 2″x6″ Construction.
- Your choice of carpet, laminate, or vinyl floor covering.
- 1″x6″ tongue and groove pine interior with a clear sealer.
- 4″x4″ Douglas fir decorative beams
- Some models include a 6′ porch.
- Double pane vinyl windows.
- Handmade Birchwood cabinets (not included in the Dearborn).
- Modular / Prefabricated
- R-21 Walls
- R13 Floor
- R19 Ceiling
- Plus Prodex reflective insulation in the ceiling
- Choice of LP lap, log1, or metal siding.
- Wiring to meet or exceed code.
- State inspection.
Our cabins are built indoors at our facility in Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details
1 We mill our own logs