The G130 Cabin is a great place to start
The model G130 cabin is a two-bedroom cabin with a loft. The bedrooms are located at each end of the cabin with a large great room in the center. It is a complete cabin with a kitchen, bathroom, and washer and dryer hookups. There is a staircase leading to the loft with storage doors under the steps. It is elegantly finished with inside tongue and groove pine, and ceiling beams. The exterior is your choice of Lap, log, or metal siding. Sizes 14’x48′, 16’x48′ – 16’x54′
- 4″x6″ Pressure treated base skids for foundation support (Cabins over 400 sq.ft. require footing).
- 2″x6″ Construction.
- Your choice of carpet, laminate, or vinyl floor covering.
- 1″x6″ tongue and groove pine interior with a clear sealer.
- 4″x4″ Douglas fir decorative beams
- Some models include a 6′ porch.
- Double pane vinyl windows.
- Modular / Prefabricated
- R-21 Walls
- R13 Floor
- R19 Ceiling
- Plus Prodex reflective insulation in the ceiling
- Choice of LP lap, log1, or metal siding.
- Wiring to meet or exceed code.
- State inspection.
Our cabins are built indoors at our facility in Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details
1 We mill our own logs