The Glacier G110 is called our tiny home because it packs so much into such a little space. This cabin has a darling front corner porch. As you enter, there is a mudroom with washer/dryer hooks. Its kitchen has a double stainless steel sink, real hickory cabinets. Two lofts provide room for storage or sleeping. The bathroom has a vanity, toilet, shower. In the back of the cabin is a bedroom. Sizes 14×28-16×54.
- 4″x6″ Pressure treated base skids for foundation support (Cabins over 400 sq.ft. require footing).
- 2″x6″ Construction.
- Your choice of carpet, laminate, or vinyl floor covering.
- 1″x6″ tongue and groove pine interior with a clear sealer.
- 4″x4″ Douglas fir decorative beams
- Some models include a 6′ porch.
- Double pane vinyl windows.
- Handmade Birchwood cabinets (not included in the Dearborn).
- Modular / Prefabricated
- R-21 Walls
- R13 Floor
- R19 Ceiling
- Plus Prodex reflective insulation in the ceiling
- Choice of LP lap, log1, or metal siding.
- Wiring to meet or exceed code.
- State inspection.
Our cabins are built indoors at our facility in Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details
1 We mill our own logs