The G100 Cabin is a great place to start
The G100 is our basic, fully equipped cabin. With all the features need for extended stays. This cabin has a welcoming front porch. As you enter, there is a great room with a vaulted ceiling. Its kitchen has a double stainless steel sink, real hickory cabinets, and good counter space. Two lofts provide room for storage or sleeping. The bathroom has a vanity, toilet, shower, and washer/dryer hookup. In the back of the cabin is a spacious bedroom with shelves and a closet. Sizes 14’x36′ – 16’x54′
- 4″x6″ Pressure treated base skids for foundation support (Cabins over 400 sq.ft. require footing).
- 2″x6″ Construction.
- Your choice of carpet, laminate, or vinyl floor covering.
- 1″x6″ tongue and groove pine interior with a clear sealer.
- 4″x4″ Douglas fir decorative beams
- Some models include a 6′ porch.
- Double pane vinyl windows.
- Modular / Prefabricated
- R-21 Walls
- R13 Floor
- R19 Ceiling
- Plus Prodex reflective insulation in the ceiling
- Choice of LP lap, log1, or metal siding.
- Wiring to meet or exceed code.
- State inspection.
Our cabins are built indoors at our facility in Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details
1 We mill our own logs