The Dearborn is our basic fully finished cabin
The Dearborn cabin is our most basic cabin. The Dearborn is an excellent choice for an economical getaway or hunting cabin. It’s the perfect do-it-yourself project that you can customize to suit your needs. The Dearborn comes fully-insulated, wired, finished with tongue and groove pine on the interior, and an 8′ loft in the back. Sizes 12’x24′ – 16’x54′
- 4″x6″ Pressure treated base skids for foundation support (Cabins over 400 sq.ft. require footing).
- 2″x6″ Construction.
- Your choice of carpet, laminate, or vinyl floor covering.
- 1″x6″ tongue and groove pine interior with a clear sealer.
- 4″x4″ Douglas fir decorative beams
- Some models include a 6′ porch.
- Double pane vinyl windows.
- Handmade Birchwood cabinets (not included in the Dearborn).
- Modular / Prefabricated
- R-21 Walls
- R13 Floor
- R19 Ceiling
- Plus Prodex reflective insulation in the ceiling
- Choice of LP lap, log1, or metal siding.
- Wiring to meet or exceed code.
- State inspection.
Our cabins are built indoors at our facility in Montana. They are delivered ready for use to the customer’s prepared site. See Details
1 We mill our own logs