These animal shelters perfect places to keep your livestock safe in inclement weather.
Weather in the Northwest can be nasty. These Animal shelters help keep your livestock healthy. They give great peace of mind! Fantastic for horses, cattle, goats, alpacas, maybe even and zebra! Make sure you order yours before the weather turns bad or call, and we will get you wan ASAP.
- Metal Trim
- 4′ high 5/8 CDX Plywood Kickboards with chew guard
- 2×4 Rafters 16″ o/c 2×6 rafters in 12′ and 14′ wide
- 1-Opening up to 20′ long. 2-openings over 20′ long
- Single pitch roof
- 7’6″ Back wall height approx.
- 9’6″ Front wall height approx.
- Optional tack rooms are available.
- 4×4″ pressure treated runners (*5 skids, compare to 2)
- Painted T1-11 Smartside exterior (choose one of 18 colors)
- Framing 16″ o/c
- 5/8″ ProStruct® tongue in groove floor
- Low profile floor system strongest in industry
- 40-Year metal roof standard/shingles optional
- 1-Double wood door*
- Roof Trusses 16″ o/c (see details)
- Painted trim (your choice of standard colors)
- Sherwin Willams A100 paint
- 6′ 4 1/2″ wall height
- Drip edge on roof perimeter
- One or two gable vents
*On sheds over 8′ wide. A single door on under 8′.