THE BIGHORN – A 1 1/2 STORY CABIN
The Bighorn has a nice second level with a large dormer and reversed gable dorm for spacious upstairs!
The Big Horn is a lot of wow in a mid-size package! Its steep pitched roof with standard dormers and 6’ covered porch makes for a classic cabin feel. The Big Horn is a true 1 ½ story building, with more than 6’ of ceiling height in the loft, along with a staircase leading up to it, in most models. Floor widths range from 13’ to 15’ wide. Enjoy coffee on the porch, cook a gourmet dinner in the kitchen, and smile every time you pull up to your absolutely stunning cabin.
- 2x6 framed exterior walls – 16” O.C studs
- Siding: lap (LP smart side) / Log / metal
- Double pane insulated vinyl windows
- Metal Roof
- Fully insulated with closed cell urethane. The performance R-value on the walls is R-30 and the ceiling is R-50
- 100 Amp electrical panel / 200 Amp in Yellowstone model
- Electric baseboard heat
- LED lighting
- Finished T&G knotty pine interior walls
- Flooring: Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Bath with all fixtures
- Kitchen cabinets and laminate countertops
Rent-To-Own not available. Financing Available Through