The A-Frame Outfitter cabin’s wrap-around porch says, welcome!
The A-Frame Outfitter has a beautiful wrap-around front porch. The porch creates a little nook at the front of the cabin that people love for a kitchen or dining area. There is a loft above the porch and nook. These cottages can be a perfect choice for those who want a space for a cabin, tiny home, workshop, office, or many other uses. They are a great starting place for the DIY cabin.
Standard Upgrade Features
- 7’4.5″ wall height
- 3 18″x36″ single pane aluminum windows
- House door with half glass
- Wrap-around porch
- 6″ gable and eave overhangs
- 4×4″ pressure treated runners (*5 skids, compare to 2)
- Painted T1-11 Smartside exterior (choose one of 18 colors)
- Framing 16″ o/c
- 5/8″ ProStruct® tongue in groove floor
- Low profile floor system strongest in industry
- 40-Yr. metal roof standard/shingles optional
- 1-Double wood door*
- Roof Trusses 16″ o/c (see details)
- Painted trim (your choice of standard colors)
- Sherwin Willams A100 paint
- 6′ 4 1/2″ wall height
- Drip edge on roof perimeter
- Up to two gable vents
*On sheds over 8′ wide. A single door on under 8′.